Mocha Coat

I am in love with this coat from Boohoo.com. A coat that looks like the is usually $100+ but I only got this for $60 PLUS THERE WAS A 30% OFF COATS ON THE SITE! WHAT A DAMN STEAL! Yes I am quite excited about this. I've had this coat for 2 months already (somewhere around there) and it is durable and WILL keep you warm in the winter. I love this so much that I bought it in the colours mocha (which is the one seen in these pictures), stone, black and I bough a khaki but in a shorter length! I recommend Boohoo.com for affordable coats, btw they have sales all the time on coats. Right now Boohoo is having a sale on coats and shoes: the offer is 30% off all full price. So get your hands on one of them and don't miss out. I love Boohoo coats so much, hence the shameless ranting about them haha. 

Outfit:
Coat in mocha: Boohoo
Croptop: HM
Highwaisted Jeans: HM
Shoes: Converse
Sunglasses: Temt















No comments:

Post a Comment