Hello Again

So, I haven't posted anything on my blog for so many months so sorry! Anyways, just thought Id post a quick outfit. I love this look when going for a casual yet still  'put-together-look.' This was the day when my sister lost her myki (Australian kinda ticket/pass for the public transport) and just like a minute before the schedules train was suppose to come she found it in her pocket. We rushed downstairs hoping that the train would come a minute late, BUT WE MISSED IT! WOW! She is such a loser omg! Anyways we had to wait another 20 minutes for the next train, and if you know me.. I HATE WAITING! That was just a short story so yaaa. OH and btw I cut my hair shorter and I LOVE IT! Its so much more easier to maintain and style and it feels 'alive'

Outfit:
Top: HNM
Jeans: HNM
Shoes: Converse
Earrings: HNM





+ I just made an Instagram account, follow me @veronicaislaa

Thanks for reading and I'll catch ya guys later,

-Veronica Isla x


No comments:

Post a Comment