OOTD: Pyjama Tees + More Sleep

I love my sleep, sleep is everything to me. Most times if I don't pick up to your call I am definitely sleeping haha! Today I am going to tell you how you could have more sleep without waking up early to plan your outfit of the day! (It's always nice to have more sleep isn't it?) So here are a few thing you could do to have more sleep:
1. Plan your outfit the night before (I rarely do this)
2. Wear big, BIG sunglasses to cover up them eyebags
3. Roll out of bed using that tee you wore to sleep, throw on some leggings and a cardigan
4. Throw you hair in a bun rather than waking up early to style it
5. Have a shower the night before

Those are just a few tips I could give to you, but other than that I will show you how I did all these tips besides tip 1 (I did do my makeup this day). Anyways, just yesterday I had no Uni, no work and I slept in for so long that I got lazy and didn't even want to leave my bed. But the beautiful weather was tempting me to go do something productive, so I rolled out of bed threw some leggings on and a cardigan, put my face on and went to the park and shopping centre with my sister and younger brother. This is what I wore and how I styled my pjs (tee):

Description of things I wore will be written below.




























My superman tee is light weight  and baggy so it is such a good piece to wear in the summer nights, heading off to sleep.s Because it was baggy I got it in a size small. The cardigan is made of soft and light material which is also such a great piece for the colder nights in summer when you want a little cover up. The leggings are an okay piece. Im not in love with it and I don't hate it. It's just a little too thin, so you could see a tad of my undies, so I recommend when leggings a bit too thin around the butt, then just wear long tops, jumpers etc to cover that booty and camel toe haha! These leggings also have a glossy yet at the same time matte coat to it. My aviator sunglasses are an all black which I have been looking for for so long, I absolutely love it. Just one con about these sunglasses is that I am still squinting, just a teeny bit. Still love it though. And then I just chucked on my Nikes. 

Superman Tee: HNM (no link to superman tee, but here's a link to a batman tee)
Cardigan: HNM
Leggings: HNM
Sunglasses: HNM
Runners: Nike

Yes the whole outfit is from HNM. HNM is one of my favourite stores and I am thinking of doing a haul since I bought so much from them lately, so look out for that!

Thanks for reading and I'll catch ya guys later,

- Veronica Isla x

No comments:

Post a Comment