iHerb Haul: EcoTools and Real Techniques Brushes

Hey everyone! I'm back with a small haul from iHerb, a cheap and affordable site I discovered from some Australian youtubers. First of all, omg this site is the bomb! They not only gave me $10 off my first order of over $40 but they gave me an extra discount go giving me an extra 10% off order my order! And now you can get $5-10 off when you use my code GLV943 or click on the following link to receive a discount: http://www.iherb.com?rcode=GLV943. Anyways moving onto the brushes I bought! So if you live in Australia, Ecotools and Real Techniques Brushes are sold double the price compared to America. In Australia, you'd find in stores like Priceline that Ecotools would cost around $17 and Real Techniques would be sold for around $30. How ridiculous huh? So what better way to just go onto iHerb and only get them for half the amount! WHAT A STEAL I TELL YOU! You may all already know, Real Techniques are such high quality brushes but are so much more affordable compared to Sigma which pretty much can be seen as dupes! If you keep reading, I'll be showing you a quick review on what I bought.

So I've always been wanting the Real Techniques Your Eyes/Enhanced Starter Set but I've been delaying on purchasing it. Thank goodness I've finally gotten around to getting them! I love this set, the brushes are so soft and have ultra plusher bristles which are perfect for creating effortlessly enhanced eyes. In this set it includes a base shadow brush, a deluxe crease brush, an accent brush, a fine liner and a brow brush. You can never have enough brow brushes! :)




I then purchased the Real Techniques Your Finish/Perfected Setting Brush, Your Finish/Perfected Blush Brush and then a I purchased a Your Base/Flawless Expert Face Brush for my friend as I already own one of them. Ive used the setting brush to apply my highlighter and omg goiz its so soft and fluffy and i lup it LOL. The blush brush can also be used to contour and define your cheeks and I highly recommend beginners to get this brush, orrr pretty much get the whole collection of Real Techniques. I mean its dirt cheap for the quality!





The next thing I got from iHerb was the Real Techniques Your Base/Flawless Miracle Complexion Sponge. Wait guys, let me breathe.. OMG THIS SPONGE IS SOOOOO GOOOOOD! Ive been using this ever since this package came in and I love the way my foundation looks when I apply it with this sponge! I don't have a beauty blender but i do hear that this is just as good! Plus this one is soo much cheaper! I love this so much that I even bought my friend one. Also, I feel like the sponge works better when you wet it before applying the foundation. Overall, I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS!






I also purchased makeup brushes from Ecotools which is also amazing and affordable! I'm just going to be listing what I got as I have yet to use them because all I've been using are my Real Techniques brushes, oops sorry. But I'll give a brief description of what the packaging states. It says that these brushes are made from soft, cruelty free bristles and also recycled aluminium ferrules. 

I got the:










Also, just wanted to say that shipping was really fast! It came in 6 days which is really fast guys! Remember to check iHerb out use my code GLV943 or click on the following link to receive a discount: http://www.iherb.com?rcode=GLV943.

Thanks for reading and I'll catch ya guys later!

- Veronica Islaa x


No comments:

Post a Comment