Semi Casual: Boyfriend Jeans and Heels

I love the combination of boyfriend jeans and these type of heels. I'm not quite sure of the specific name of these heels but I love them. When you wear basics such as a simple black top and boyfriend jeans, you can complete the look with the heels and it just glams up the outfit making it look raher semi casual instead of just casual. I've also been obsessed with black choer necklaces that have a pendant. The one Im wearing is from Sportsgirl and was pretty affordable so I'm happy! I'm also wearing this choker in one of my other recent posts on a look inspired by Kylie Jenner and Kim Kardashian. This items worn are pretty much basics. Every girl needs a black crop top, boyfriend jeans and white heals. Omg love this look!

I didnt wear this look anyone but just thought that I didnt to post something on my blogspot so here it is haha. Hope you like the look guys and items wore are listed below: 












Black Top: Dotti
Boyfriend Jeans: Cotton On
Necklace: Sportsgirl



No comments:

Post a Comment