Kim Kardashian and Kylie Jenner Looks: Perfection

I've always loved the Kardashian and Jenner clan, and each day I love them more and more haha! Nah seriously they have such good fashion sense and they are hilarious. Kim's recent looks have been on point and I am in love how simple and sophisticated she makes them look. I think that ever since she's been with Kanye, she's been dressing more idk, better? On the other hand there's Kylie Jenner and that grunge look, which I absolutely love. Just to mention that I also love when Kylie dresses elegant and when Kim rocks her Yeesuz shirts.

Here's a few pictures of Kim and Kylie's looks that are on point:














Check out Polyvore to see where you can purchase these outfits.

I'm also thinking about doing a Kylie Jenner makeup look even though soooo many people have done them already haha!

Anyways catch ya guys later

- Veronica Isla x

No comments:

Post a Comment