OOTD: Lazy Day Out

I've been feeling sick these couple weeks, but its okay now I feel much better.. apart from having this headache zz. Anyways, I've also been so into boyfriend jeans like the ones you see in the images below. Im still contemplating on whether or not I should distress them, but I'm just a tad fearful that I'd just destroy them haha. Anywho, today was somewhat a lazy day even though I had work in the morning. After work I went to the shopping centre with the gals in the family to specifically go to Mr. Sugar Man to grab some Bean Boozled Jelly Bellys haha! After that we got some Napoleon Perdis products which I shall soon have a small haul on so look out for that. 

This is what I wore today: 
Necklace: gifted
Sunglasses: Vintage
Boyfriend Jeans: Cotton On
Cropped Loose Sweater: Factorie
Shoes: Converse

and can I just say Cotton On, you always go on sale after I purchase that particular clothing ): LOL other than that I love shopping at Cotton On, they are affordable and have good quality clothing! Shop sale now at Cotton On, their having an up to 50% off clothing sale for 5 days only!













No comments:

Post a Comment