OOTD: Good Vibes in the Park

It's Spring! YAY! The weather's been getting warmer and sooooo much better. I am so over the cold weather, you have no idea. Since the sun was out today, I went to the park, kicking back with good company. I came late (like 2 hours late) because I had work, haha! Everything I wore today was basically from Cotton On. Okay leave me alone, Cotton On is right in front of my University so I just can't help myself and shop so sh! This is what I wore:

Black knit pullover: Cotton On
Wide leg pants: Cotton On 
Necklace: Gift
Sunglasses: ASOS
Lipstick: MAC Touch















We went to Cherry Lake which is in Altona North and it was such  a beautiful day to be there. Too bad I couldn't take a picture of the lake, the green grass and the park. Anyways here's a short clip of us playing gang tiggy, I got chosen to be the tagger AGAIN during the 'dip dip' and that's why everyone was laughing haha!




No comments:

Post a Comment