Napoleon Perdis Mini Haul and Review

The other week I went out with my sisters and mum and stumbled upon some Napoleon Perdis makeup. Because I have never owned this brand and knowing me and my curiosity, I decided to try some out. I only have a few products and I really do love most of the products I got!

Links of the products are at the bottom of the page.



First off I got their Napoleon Perdis Whipped Dream Tan Enhancer which is absolutely so beautiful. Even tho I am pretty tan all year round and because it is coming up to the warmer weather in Australia, this whipped cream really does enhance that tan and gives me that summer glow look. The smell of this whipped cream is of coconut which I'm not much of a fan but I can let that slide. This enhancer also has gold sparkles or glitter in them which is quite appealing. Overall, I love this and do recommend you to grab it next time you see a Napoleon Perdis store.



I also got their Auto Pilot Pre-Foundation Skin Primer with Vitamin E + Chamomile Extract. It is said to be 'scientifically formulated to allow your makeup to automatically glide over the skin. Auto Pilot helps to prime and soothe the complexion for a flawless finish. Chamomile, Yarrow Extract and Vitamin E  help strengthen and smooth skin's texture, provide instant hydration for all skin types and help makeup last even longer.' I like this primer but I am not in love with it as I still gravitate towards my Benefit POREfessional Primer, my holy grail. But otherwise this primer IS still good and does its job. The consistency of this feels as tho is more of a wet or of a more liquidy consistency compared to other primers I've used before. And of course the smell of this primer is solo nice I actually really love it as it reminds me of when I was younger and played around with my mum's perfumes. AAND remember what Napoleon says, 'NOT TO PRIME IS A CRIME!'


The next product I purchased was the Napoleon Perdis Prismatic Lip Quad Imperial, 'a pretty palette of lips options for day, evening, anytime! The four shades of creamy lipstick can be worn on their own or mixed together for customised colour.' To be honest I am not a fan of this product as is it not pigmented but is rather sheer, as you can see in the image below.I  I recommend you use this as a lip gloss rather than a lipstick. So I would apply lip liner and lipstick before coating it with the shades below to give it that glossy shine. The four shades that come in this quad are not included but it comes with shades that are white/creamy, nude, pink and dark red that have sparkles/glitter in them which I did not realise when getting them. On a good note, I love the packaging of this product.




Finally there's this mascara that is designed so differently and have never seen one like this, it is called Masmer-Eyes Black Waterproof Mascara which is said to be 'a triple threat mascara offering exceptional volume, superb length and you-go-curl bounce. No clumping, no smudging, no worries. Easy to apply and remove." When I saw this I was so fascinated and it was a no brainer that I need this in life haha! But seriously, I think I love this mascara. It shaped flat and on one side of the wand there's a wide come and on the other side there's a smaller comb. You use the wide comb to coat the lashes and then the finer comb to separate the lashes. I think this product is unusual yet brilliant even though it can get a bit clumpy only lashes. But overall, I do love this mascara and recommend it for anyone who is curious!




I didn't buy these products online and the ones I see online are different packaging so here are the links to the products:

Thanks for reading and catch ya guys later! And remember to follow me on Google+

- Veronica Isla x


No comments:

Post a Comment