Urban Outfitters Haul: Makeup Review

I've probably said this so many times already but I need to articulate how expensive makeup in Australia can be. It's so bloody expensive (especially for a uni student) that I usually go online to buy my makeup! So today I'm going to be talking about what makeup I bought from Urban Outfitters. I didn't buy much products, just a couple which totalled a 97 US Dollar purchase which is reasonable y'know :) Anyways, let's talk about packaging and shipping first. So I ordered this on October 22nd and I received the package on November the 7th, so that around 12 business days, which is pretty good I should say. In came in packages nicely, nothing was broken, the palette didn't come in with smashed/ broken powder so I was happy!

So I bought:
BH Cosmetics Contour and Blush Palette
BH Cosmetics Light Flawless Brow Trio
Anastasia Beverly Hills Dip Brow Pomade in Blonde
Beautyblender Bundle (now out of stock)






BH Cosmetics Contour and Blush Palette

The contour and blush palette came in perfectly packaged with no shades broken as I've mentioned previously! I read on their reviews that this would usually arrive at their door damaged but thank goodness it didn't for me! I'm so happy with this purchase as it came with six matte and pigmented shades. I must admit, the contour shade didn't last all day for me but considering that it was scorching hot the days Ive been wearing it, I'll let it slide for now. I mean it does last long but not long enough if  you know what I mean. I guess I just had high expectation for it. I also love to use the light cream shade to set my under eyes and the white shade to highlight my brow bones. These shades ARE pigmented as you can see from the image below AND this was only 12 US Dollars so I recommend this palette for beginners!







BH Cosmetics Light Flawless Brow Trio 

I absolutely love this brow palette from BH. I got this in the lighter shade as my hair is now blonde and I'm so happy with it! It comes with a was to groom and shape your brows, two powder shades to fill in some areas and to make it look more natural as week as a small yet precise applicator that is easy to use. I seriously think that this is a much more affordable product to purchase rather than getting higher end brows! It works just as good! The only thing I would like to critique is the I wish the wax was just a tad more pigmented than it already is. Other than that I recommend this product for those starting out with makeup :)




Anastasia Beverly Hills Dip Brow Pomade in Blonde

Recently I've been all about the brows and that is why I just keep purchasing brow products. Someone help me! Anyways I also got the Anastasia pomade which I adore. I've been wanting to get this product for so long you have no idea and now I've finally gotten around to adding it to my cart and checking out haha! I had high expectations for this product as I've read so many good reviews for this and its ben raved and hyped about on the youtube community and I;m so happy for say that it has lived up to my expectations, yay! I love the product but I just wish I got a darker shade ): Other than that the formula helps keep my brows in place, it slides on smoothly and its so good!




Beautyblender Bundle 

So the Beautyblender Bundle was a limited edition I think and I'm glad I got it before it was gone because it was so much more affordable than getting each blender separately. For the three beauty blenders and the cleanser I got it for $40 which is such a steal. Anyways within this bundle came a Micro Mini, a Beautyblender Pro, the Original Beautyblender and a small Beautyblender Solid Sponge Cleanser. I haven't gotten around to using these yet but I'm sure you've watched and read so many reviews on these!






Thanks for reading, it means so much to me and I'll catch ya guys later,

Veronica Isla x





No comments:

Post a Comment