Class With An Edge

I've been OBSESSED with that grunge and edgy look recently and I've been on Polyvore just liking items like these below. I love turtlenecks. OMG I could not get enough of them during the Winter in Australia. I just feel like they give that classy and sophisticated vibe. They keep your neck warm and they look so good! I've also been obsessed with midi skirts. Just like turtle necks  they look classy and make you look put together. I added a plaid shirt to add some edge to the class and then amped up the edginess by adding black heeled booties as well as black accessories to get into the grunge look. With this outfit I would wear a dark lippy as well as stacking on rings.

List of where to buy these items are below:




Turtleneck sweater: Rebecca Taylor
Plaid Cardigan: Monki clothing
Midi Skirt: Rick Owens
Lace Up Boots: Oasap
Leather Tote: Valextra
Watch: Daniel Wellington
Sunglasses: The Row


I only started Polyvore a week or two before so make sure to check me out at: http://veronicaislaa.polyvore.com

Thanks for reading and I'll catchy guys later,

Veronica Islaa x

No comments:

Post a Comment