Kylie Jenner Inspired

This is an outfit I wore last night when I went to the Night Noodle Market in Melbourne. The event goes for two weeks and it only started last Friday. It opens 4-10pm and there are about 50 stalls to get delicious food from. The food ranged from 8-15 dollars so it was alright I guess. In my opinion I would just rather go around the city to buy Asian food that taste better and is much more affordable. This was my first time going and will probably be my last haha! Anyways moving on to my look.. This look is mostly inspired none other than Kylie Jenner. I’ve mentioned before that Kylie’s fashion style is just absolutely the best along side Kim Kardashian! The brown duster coat screams Kylie Jenner to me as well as accompanying this with a black crop top, blue jeans, black boots and the choker necklace. I love how my friend even noticed that I was going for that Kylie Jenner look. (Check out a post I wrote about Kim and Kylie's styles)

Jeans: HM
Crop Top: HM
Choker: Sportsgirl
Duster Coat: Vintage













Thanks for reading and I'll catchy guys later,

Veronica Islaa x

1 comment:

  1. Really love the duster! So I guess you wouldn't recommend the noodle market LOL.

    ReplyDelete