Nume Hair Accessories and Hair Products Haul

My Nume products just came in and I'm so excited! My hair is dead, completely dead and I need as much hair care to restore and rejuvenate it! Because my hair is an ashy colour I like to make sure that the products I use do not contain sulphate as it can turn that ashy colour into a brassy colour which I do not like. I just thought I'd make a post on what I got. I know I do a lot of hauls and you may get annoyed, so sorry. I'm a shopaholic. My names Veronica and I'm a shopaholic. HAHA! So these are the things I got:

Nume White Truffle Hair Mask
Nume White Truffle Leave-In Conditioner
Nume White Truffle Hair Primer
Nume Argan Oil
Nume Vibrating Massage Hair Brush
Nume Professional Straightening Comb

I love how the products smell like, it give me this nostalgic feeling and reminds me so much of something in the past but I cannot think of that exact thing it reminds me of. IT SMELLS SO GOOD THOUGH! I only got this delivered yesterday so I haven't been able to full try these out so I cannot give you a full review! But hopefully I can tell you how these go in later posts with me styling my hair, also using Nume curlers and straighteners so look out for that!


















Oh and let's not forget about shipping.. I hated how long this package took to deliver to my house. It took almost 2 months and I wasn't happy. As soon as my sister woke me up and threw this on my bed, all was forgiven.


Thanks for reading and I'll catchy guys in my next post,

Veronica Isla x

No comments:

Post a Comment